Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Hello and welcome!

The beginning
Greetings dear friends. I thought about creating a blog for a long time. First I thought, well, everybody has one so should I. But its not good enough reason to waste my free time. Then I thought, a blog can be a place for me to express my opinion about politics and other matter. Well, some time I just don't care about other matters and mainly just politics. But I already have a political website (www.thinkcentreasia.com), so that was still not a good enough reason to be bother.

Then came the September 19th, 2006
As I am writing this, I am of course, out of work. We are encouraged to slowdown our political activities by several so called 'laws' passed by the military junta. Actually, it was just an announcement. But as most of you who know me, I tend not to keep my opinion(s) to myself. This often lead to many mishaps, but so what.

So this blog will be a place for me to vent my 'direct' opinion(s) on many things. I realized there may be higher chance of a tsunami hitting Pattaya than people visiting and actually reading my blog, again, so what. (Actually, a tsunami hitting Pattaya would not be a bad idea.) With my freer time, I found there are more things in life that annoy me more than how this country is being run!

Topics of discussions
So here, we can talk about politics, of course. I will also talk about formula 1 racing, which is my favorite sports alongside basketball and football (American style). I can see many faces already when I mention formula 1. Many of you do not consider it a sport, well I will write about that and why its fun, intelligent and interesting sport.

Also, there will be comments on the nightlife, food and vacation spots which I don't take enough or much less deserve to. Lots of night time scene in Bangkok and now with different type of government, the pub stays open much longer! So let's talk about that! Bangkok has tons of excellent restaurant around town and out of. I will share with you what I think are good, bad and downright nasty. Lastly, some of the place I've visited which may be interesting to you if you plans to visit there. Many beaches and vacation spots in Thailand that I enjoy and don't and I will share with you what I think of them.

Couple more things I may throw in is my hobby of growing slipper orchids. A really challenging hobby that require a lot of knowledge and patience and patience and patience. I enjoy movies and good television programs and I know many of my friends enjoy the same things. What we will not talk about is how many time Paris Hilton and Brittney Spears flash us in the last year or so or why is Paradon not good enough for Natalie Glebova.

Well enough for the intro. Cheers!


4 comments:

Verena said...

Hellooo and welcome to the great world of the bloggers! :) I'm blogging myself since a year (I'm too lazy with emails so this is my way of keeping my friends updated, hehe) well, but it's only in German...

Greetings from Gummersbach/Germany,

Verena :)

The Negotiator said...

Thank you for stopping by Verena. Hope to see you in Germany soon this year!

fantasticare said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
fantasticare said...
This comment has been removed by the author.